Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I am a friend.

P.S. Notes from my desk #11

 
I am a friend. Have been, since then.
Even when… Time and again.
My question then – why am I, an only when?
A now and then. Just a quick ten. Listen – let me vent.
I need some Love n Zen.
 
I am friend. I prioritize. You. At odd hours n otherwise.
When you’re demoralized. With life pressurized.
Or just need some attention – full size.
Why not then; is this relationship likewise?
Your share – king-sized. Mine bite-sized.
 
I am a friend. True. Behind your back, you I defend.
Unheard. Here I remain. Expended; at my tail end.
Hoping, my intend you comprehend.
I’m not a loose end! You think of, at the fag-end.
I recommend. You pay heed. Let’s amend.
 
Treat me like a Godsend.
I am a friend.
 
 

 

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment